We recently attended a seminar given by Tashar Yar on “Making Good Career Decisions”. Oddly enough, “have an actual career” wasn’t high on the list. However, these 5 rules were. Enjoy:
1. If you’re not happy at your job, quit in haste! If you later regret the decision, apologize to your boss and ask for your job back. If that doesn’t work, another reasonable solution is to get a temp job by creating a rip in the space-time continuum, and dress up and pose as your daughter.
2. Sleep your way to the top: Have a one-night stand with a robot. They really know the “mechanics” of the whole thing.
3. Treat yourself once in a while! Take well-deserved vacations to exotic places like Hawaii or Vagra II.
4. Make an impression: Get a hair cut like a 1930’s paperboy. You wouldn’t want people to think you’re too attractive.
5. Avoid interoffice politics, insulting co-workers, and angry sludge monsters.